Liquid Roof for recreational vehicles automatically comes with a 5 year product replacement warranty when the below conditions are met. You can upgrade to a 10 year warranty on our order that will require you to apply at a 30 mil vs the standard 20 mil for the 5 year warranty. The warranty will cover your unit when the below conditions are met.
- Mixing of catalyst was performed according to directions on label.
- Liquid Roof® was applied to a sound roof surface according to application instructions and resulted in a dry film thickness of approximately 30 mils.
- Failure was not caused by accident, fire, hurricane, tornado, or deterioration of the original construction materials.
- Liquid Roof® was not applied over an asphalt coating or silicone caulk.
- Warranties only apply if the entire unit has been coated.
- Customer provides the original e-mailed receipt of their purchase
- Customer can supply some form of proof of purchase to establish an approximate date of use.
- Liquid Roof was applied to an RV, Trailer or Mobile home with a structurally sound substrate
- Customer has taken pictures in year 3 and year 5 of the overall condition of the roof
- Product was purchased after June 1st 2014
- Customer has not applied any other coatings over the Liquid Roof.
- Customer submits a sample of the failed membrane and a description of the roof construction (i.e. metal, fiberglass, rubber, etc.) when making a warranty claim.
- Retail original warranty certificate
- Warranty does not apply for rv roofs where ProFlex primer was not applied. Roof must be in sound condition and adhered to the substrate otherwise swelling may occur
- Proguard the manufacturer warrants Liquid Roof for the first 5 years; material replacement only. EPDM coatings will warranty the product years 6-10 materials only.
This warranty is in place of any implied warranty of merchantability and all other warranties expressed or implied.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of material only
Since the manner and condition of application are beyond our control, neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential arising out of the use or the inability to use this product. The buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the manufacturer distributor or his agent shall be the replacement of the defective product, and no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to property, labor costs and expenses or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to the buyer.
THIS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED BY EPDM COATINGS IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY ANDFITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT (DELICT), INCLUDING PRODUCT LIABILITIES BASED UPON STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IN LAW AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES SUCH RIGHTS AND CLAIMS. YOU AGREE AS THE PURCHASER YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS PRODUCT REPLACEMENT IF THE PRODUCT HAS PROVEN TO HAVE FAILED.
Any legal actions based upon disputes and/or claims or disputes pertaining to or involving this warranty including, but not limited to, EPDM Coatings denial of a claim or portion of a claim hereof under this warranty, must be filed in the courts of general jurisdiction of Fairfield County, Connecticut. Should customer file such action in another court system other than Fairfield County Connecticut and a final judgment is rendered in EPDM Coating's favor then the purchaser shall indemnify EPDM Coating's for all costs, expenses and attorneys' fee incurred by EPDM coatings in defense of such claims. In the event purchaser files such a legal action in a court other than Fairfield County Connecticut and EPDM Coatings successfully obtains a dismissal of that action or transfer thereof of the case to the above described court systems, then purchaser shall indemnify EPDM Coatings for all expenses and attorneys' fees incurred in obtaining the dismissal or transfer.