You can call the office 610-298-1989 with any questions you might have. Below are the types of roofs that are acceptable for our product.
Butyl Liquid Rubber is ideal to recoat existing roofs and add a significant number of years to the life of a roof. In fact, our customers have described it as essentially getting a new roof for a fraction of the cost. For most roof types, this is a single application with significant cost savings when compared to multiple coat systems. The cost savings alone have made it the choice for thousands of our customers over the years. Labor costs are also decreased since you are only need one coat versus 3 to 4 with other systems. Below you will find the roof types that are acceptable with Butyl Liquid Rubber. We suggest, if you have any doubts about your particular roof or your roof type is not listed, that you conduct an adhesion test prior to application. We are not responsible for improper roof preparation prior to the application.
- Various Metal Roofing systems
- EPDM-Flash coat required
- Any original epdm rubber roofing system.
- Acrylic Sheet and any acrylic based products
- Weathered Vinyl
- Polyurethane Foam-
- Aged Vinyl (adhestion test required)
- Modified & BUR roofs
- Concrete where there is little foot traffic
- Any roof where a 3rd party coating such as an elastomeric or acrylic was previous applied.
- Urethane foam roofs
- TPO-Must be aged 5 years. Bonding primer required call for details
- Any other application must be approved in writing
- NOTE: Not to be used for 3rd party silver-asphalt based coatings unless fully removed