LIQUID RUBBER - The Most Effective Roofing Repair Solution!
Liquid EPDM Rubber is so effective it has made other roofing repair options obsolete and a thing of the past. Why would anyone turn to yesterday's roofing options like urethanes, water-based elastomerics, acrylics and others when Liquid EPDM Rubber has been proven time and again to be the top performer? In fact in controlled testing Liquid epdm coatings lasted not two times longer but four times longer than standard elastomerics. Its proprietary chemical structure is what uniquely sets it apart from the pack, and has propelled over the years to be the top choice in the roofing industry. A success that's well earned.
Uses and Applications - EPDM Rubber
- Covers many areas that it's competition can't come near. These unique features are among the reasons that make it such a favorite for smart companies in the roofing industry.
- Can be used on nearly any surface. Without a primer, can be applied to a vast amount of surfaces effectively. Click here to take a look at the long list of substrates where Liquid Rubber has been approved to be used.
- Conforms to any shape. As it will take the shape of where ever its applied giving a final smooth end result without any seams or other blemishes. No more worrying about new repairs of seams every few years.
- Instantly water proofs. Its impossible for water to pass through. Apply and be confident even in its uncured state that there's no way for water to chemically pass through. No more worrying about rain right after you get off the roof. This issue will never occur with EPDM Rubber Coatings!
- Resists the widest range of temperatures. withstands temperatures from below -60 degrees to 300 degrees F. without any negative effects. This includes sudden shifts in temperature as well!
Additional Benefits of Liquid EPDM Rubber
This coating is friendly to the environment, unlike many of its competing products, while being strongly resistant both to ultra-violet and the ozone. Its powerful bond, offers both cut and puncture protection, in addition to being completely odorless once cured.
Liquid EPDM Rubber is the only product in its category than can even withstand being submerged 100% in water. Other sealants routinely fail this test.
This Rubber coating is formulated out of only the highest grade of materials. No corners are cut in its production and this translates to the best performance possible for a roofing sealant.
How Does Liquid EPDM Compare to the Competition?
- Absolute ease of application. Couldn't be easier to apply.
- The same high quality as Rubber EPDM sheets - but a liquid. A totally unique product - there's nothing else like it on the market today.
- Will protect against even pond water - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
- Can be used on nearly every surface imaginable.
- One coat application - but can be applied over six times thicker than other elastomercs.
- No seam membrane.
- Completely resists the most extreme of temperatures. Minus 40 degrees to over 300 degrees F - all with no problem!
Totally D.I.Y. Application
You couldn't find a product that's more truly a DIY miracle than Liquid EPDM Rubber. Check out our customer videos and testimonials - many even show the application in action! Our staff is always available to happily answer any concerns or questions you may have before, during or after the sale. Made with pride in the USA and with over 25 years of time. It is the right choice for the best end result - as well as time and money saver in the process. If you have any questions at all regarding it being the right product for your project don't hesitate to give us a toll free call at 855-281-0940. We are here to help!
The Best Roof Sealant on the Market
Need to fix that roof leak? EPDM Coating is your choice if you want to do it right the first time. 25 years of happy customers can't be wrong! With all the performance standards of the product our many unique qualities, customer support, proven results, ease of use and affordability the choice is clear. We even include free shipping in the continental United States with all orders.
Give us a call at 855-281-0940. You will be glad you did!