Butyl Liquid Rubber
For residential and Commercial Roofing Applications
Shop Butyl Liquid Rubber Online. For years Butyl Liquid Rubber has been the choice of one satisfied customer after another. It has literally made other roofing sealants such as elastomerics urethanes obsolete. The reasons are clear, Butyl Liquid rubber's system saves time and money. Most elastomeric systems require a primer plus a base coat and a final coat as well. What you have left is needless weight on your roof as well as a system that proven to only last 1/4th the time than liquid epdm rubber. In controlled accelerated aging testing Butyl Liquid Rubber actually lased 3 times longer than the standard acrylics and elastomerics you can get at your local hardware store. What makes Butyl Liquid rubber so unique is its chemical structure and catalyst base system. Throughout its history in the marketplace and thousands of satisfied customers it has warranted the reputation it has achieved. It has been written up in countless roofing publications and has won awards numerous awards as outstanding product of the year.
The Reasons for – Butyl Liquid Rubber
- Used on many substrates which other products fall short. Made right here in the U.S.A.
- Applied directly to virtually any surface without the need for the ProFlex primer. Click here to take a look at the long list of substrates where Liquid Rubber has been approved to be used.
- As the curing process progresses you will discover that it conforms to any shape vertical or horizontal and when fully cured will produce a smooth seamless surface. Finally, an end to seam repair. No longer will you need to worry about inspecting your seams. After the application, your seams will be entirely encapsulated within the Butyl Liquid Rubber membrane, assuring you years of maintenance free worry.
- Butyl Liquid Rubber waterproofs within 3-4 hours depending on temperature directly on application. That's right; you just get finished and have a light rain come through and it will not hurt the product. Curing continues when the water evaporates off the newly applied coatings.
- Butyl Liquid Rubber handles significant temperatures but is also one, if not the best product for handling temperature swings.
Applying Butyl Liquid Rubber
The shelf life of the Butyl Liquid rubber is four years. We are not responsible for product that is not stored in room temperature or past the shelf life.
More Advantages of the Butyl Liquid Rubber
Its powerful resistance to ultra-violet and ozone as well as it chemical bonding properties is its advantage. It is puncture resistant and in addition is completely odorless once cured.
Still not convinced? For those of us with flat roofs we know ponding water is the enemy right? Well Butyl Liquid Rubber can withstand continually submerged water year round yes that is 365 days a year. We challenge you to find another product to measure up to that claim.
There are no shortcuts in our manufacturing process. Only the highest quality materials are used insuring our client's long-term durability with their roofs. Also we perform several tests after production to ensure the products meets all standards before it ships from our warehouse.
Us vs. the Competition
- Our white is Energy Star Qualified
- ASTM Tested
- Tensile Strength 1520 psi
- Elongation 500%
- A true do it yourself application in all respects. We provide all the materials and videos you need to feel assured when applying the product.
- For those of us with flat roofs Liquid Rubber protects from ponding water year-round!
- Liquid rubber's one coat application is all that is need for most substrates. For EPDM you will want to put down a very thin flash coat first.
- Mil rate is everything…you can apply Butyl Liquid Rubber six times thicker than other standard elastomerics and acrylics. But you should apply the product at least at a 20 mil.
- The end to seams! Never worry about yearly seam again!
- Resistant to the most extreme temps -40 degrees to 250 F
Save thousands with this Do-It-Yourself-Product
There is no other product on the market that is a better, more flexible or durable than Liquid Rubber. Don't take our word for it. Read our testimonials and watch our videos sent in by our customers. Watch as folks just like yourself apply the product and their suggestions and observations. If you have any questions or doubt about the product give our sales staff a call. We look forward to answering your questions and making you a satisfied customer. Buy with pride knowing that Butyl Liquid Rubber is made right here in the U.S.A. and has exceeded a 25 year history of success in the industry. If you have any questions at all regarding it being the right product for your project don't hesitate to give us a toll free call at 855-281-0940. We are here to help!