Properly prepare your roofing membrane for coating with our Roof Protect! This eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaner is designed to complement our Liquid Butyl Rubber products and give you the best results from your roof coating application. Apply prior to power washing. Our Roof Protect emulsifies contaminants and provides improved surface preparation and adhesion by effectively removing oil, grease, mildew, dirt, and other soils from your roofing membrane. You can also use Roof Protect annually to further protect your roof allowing, dirt, grease etc. to be removed, further extending your roof's service life. It also contains a mildewcide to kill any mold spores on your roof prior to application.
Directions for Use:
- On your initial cleaning prior to the application of RvRoofMagic use a 1:5 ratio with water. For example, 1 cup of Roof Protect for every 5 cups of water. Wash down the roof with water then scrub with a soft bristle brush and thoroughly rinse and let dry before application.
- For subsequent cleanings use 1:10 with ratio. If you are using a power wash with a maximum of 2000 PSI, beginning at the lowest point on the roof and work upwards. Once highest point is reached, work down again with a final rinse to remove any excess contaminants from the roof.
- Safety Measures: use protective glasses and clothing when using this product. Do not use on soft painted surfaces at a dilution rate less than 1:30. You can view our safety sheet Roof Protect SDS.
- See SDS and roof protect specification sheet for precautions and additional information.
- Coverage per gallon is 500 square foot