Featured Customer Testimonials
What Our Customers Are Saying!
I just wanted to send you a testimonial email about your product. We bought a '99 5th wheel only to find out that it had a leak 3 months later. I had to repair a section of the roof decking and replace a 3 foot section of the membrane leaving a seem on the roof. After making the repairs I coated the roof with liquid roof and waited until after we had a rain storm to send you this testimonial. I am happy to report that after an overnight rain storm that dumped over an inch of rain I went in the trailer to find it bone dry! The product was easy to apply and I have even used the left over material on a couple of other projects after placing it in the freezer for storage. I would recommend this product to all RV owners and will probably coat the roof of my next RV with it.
Mickey B.- California
Sorry to split up the two messages but here is the after product. The roof looks new and I love it. You are welcome to use my info for any promo or anyone from Canada who is concerned about importing your products and the duty. Well worth every penny.
We retrieved the original pictures that we sent to you before beginning the project and took the after shots. There will be one more email sent to you, as all the pics wouldn't fit on one. You can see for yourself what a huge improvement we have. As I said on the phone, you folks did a great job and the product was perfect. Thanks for your help.
Douglas A. Loesel,
- Clean ABS Roof thoroughly, I used a pressure washer.
- Carefully, slightly lift bad cracks that are delaminating from the foam top and spray some water into the cracks and secure with white Gorilla Glue. I used weights and tape to hold in place until it dried. (The moisture is needed for the Gorilla Glue.)
- Make slurry of MEK and plastic forks and spoons the consistency of heavy cream. (This takes about four hours for the plastic to dissolve.)
- Clean out large cracks on the camper roof with MEK and a toothbrush.
- Sanded large cracks to match roof then lightly sand the entire roof. Clean off sanding dust.
- Next mask off area that you don not want to coat.
- Next applied Primer 1501, bought from EPDM Coatings 1-610-298-1989. This is a two part primer, mix part A and B and paint entire top of camper. (Only mix one quart at a time as this will set up before you finish.) Let primer set for 24 hours.
- Sand any runs.
- Applied Propoly 9601, bought from EPDM Coatings 1-610-298-1989. This is a two part coating, mix part A and B and paint entire top of camper. (Only mix one quart at a time as this will set up before you finish.)
- In 24 hours it was unbelievable. It looked alike a new roof.
My name is Daniel Sims. My business partner and I recently went to San Diego for a working vacation. We put a new roof on my parents house using the liquid EPDM. We pressure washed the roof on July 10th and finished applying the Liquid EPDM on July 12.
There are several reasons for my letter here. I wanted to let you know how much I like the product! I can not understand why this is the first time I have been exposed to it when I have been in the construction business for close to 30 years. There are many, many times in the past when the liquid EPDM would have been a perfect solution on a project and I definitely plan on using it in the future!
RL Smith and Associates, Inc
Thank you for the time you spent with me on the telephone today. (Tuesday 16th August 2011) You have been very kind and helpful. As I mentioned on the telephone, the video of the 'Liquid Roof' product is a great comfort factor in my decision to purchase an RV, here in England.
Thank you for your quick response. Here are the before and after pictures. What a great product. It was everything you said it was on your website.
Thanks for the info on maintaining the EPDM roof on my motor home. The original roof was 18 years old. It was not leaking but was getting thin and needed something to restore the integrity of the original roof. Great care was taken to prepare the roof for application of the liquid EPDM. It was applied with a brush and roller. It took about 2 hours to apply the EPDM. This was done in September 2010. I checked the roof today ( June 20th 2011) and it looks as though the EPDM was just applied 5 days ago. I wish that I had taken pictures before starting the project and then after finishing. Thanks for a great product and for the info on maintenance.
Kellie this was our 1984 trailer with a steel sheet roof, badly warn, old paint, old silicon, now sand blasted clean and 1 fresh rubber coating!
I did the rubber roofing project on my horse trailer this weekend, very happy with the results, The product is a lot thicker than I imaged but that is what I needed, a good thick product to cover well.
Definitely only needed one coat! Very happy with the results, attached are 2 pictures. (I believe you have the before pictures.) Also attached are pictures of my trailer finished on the outside you can use for you next broshure to get those horse people buying the product :)
I have "mis-placed" my receipt for a recent purchase of RV Roof Repair. Would you please email a copy to me.
BTW-Great Product! it went on well and the first rain storm, it proved its worth.
Thank you for your time